Supervisor of Information Security
- Identifying, analysing and monitoring the information security for a global enterprise
- Understanding a unique process in managing cyber risk
- Discussing best practices for protecting sensitive information and strategies in place for combatting cyber risks
- Assessing current security programs and discussing measures taken post a cyber attack
9:30 AM Securing and developing a unified cyber security programme to develop competency and digital trust across the organisation
With recent and ongoing cyber attacks affecting global operations and costing millions of dollars worth of data being hacked and manipulated, the risk in shifting to a digital platform is higher than ever.
The following workshop will guide the oil and gas industry in the region on an effective cyber security strategy to keep data as secure and confidential as possible. Being a heavy data generating industry, there has been an increasing demand of advanced and highly secure security systems and strategies to avoid any kind of loss of information since it can cost operators millions of dollars and loss of reputation.
Attend the workshop to:
- Establish a culture across the organisation highlighting the importance of cyber security
- Identify gaps in current cyber security in organisations and how to address such limitations to deploy a robust system
- Advancements and solutions available to mitigate cyber attacks and efficient monitoring and detection of threats in real time