Mr. Roland Abi NajemCertified Cyber Security Trainer
Roland Abi Najem was the IT & Social Media Consultant at the Ministry of Information – Kuwait and the Personal Consultant for the Minister of Information From 2014 till 2016. He is the Managing Partner at EverywherePro for IT, Cyber Security, Digital Marketing & Social Media Consultancy & Training He holds a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA), emphasis M.I.S Management Information Systems. Roland is the Chairman at several seminars and conferences in the region and also Keynote speaker & Panelist
While an oil and gas organisation generates terabytes of data on a daily basis, only a minuscule percentage of the data generated is used for decision making and analysis. This classical approach has resulted in a drop in efficiency and production units, eventually dropping the scale of profitability and optimisation of resources.
The following workshop will help you enhance your skill sets and knowledge on how big data strategies and solutions can bring about a change in the efficiency in an operator’s tasks and can save millions of dollars over a period of time. The GCC oil and gas industry has started to focus on big data fairly recently compared to other parts of the world and this workshop will help stakeholders in managing their data.
Attend the workshop to:
- Explore the world of big data analytics and the opportunities and precautions in implementing a successful big data IoT strategy
- Aligning software, automation, personnel, and operations to capture and mine through valuable data from well sites
- Generating value in the business and what real-time data brings to the organisation
11:30 AM Implementing a successful IoT strategy for maximising returns on investments and improving operational efficiency
Despite the low oil priced environment surrounding the worldwide oil and gas industry, there have been significant investments made on digital technologies, with IoT being one of the most heavily invested areas. With 44% of the global oil and gas sector actively investing and looking into IoT, there has been an increased focus on learning and gaining utmost insight on IoT so as to successfully implement IoT in the infrastructure. With the risks of heavy investment and infrastructural change involved, there must be a robust strategy and planning needed to implement IoT for maximising returns.
Attend the workshop to:
- Learn how to leverage existing investments and create efficiencies across the operations
- Understand IoT strategies and how it helps in reduction of downtime, losses and increases efficiency and profitability
- How to use the latest technologies to accelerate innovation, value creation and collaboration across the boundaries